Myth #3 – There is Not Enough Time to Negotiate a Short Sale Before My Foreclosure
This is a myth that probably hurts homeowners the most. Many do not realize that foreclosure is a process, and that there is time to make decisions that may result in better outcomes.
The foreclosing party—in most cases a lender—can stall a foreclosure up to the final day of the process. Today, many lenders will stall a foreclosure with as little as a phone call from you explaining that you are trying to sell, and almost all lenders will stall a foreclosure with a legitimate contract. For real estate professionals who understand foreclosures and short sales, there is time available until the foreclosure process is complete. *
For more information on your options, call us today at 925-998-5902 or 209-836-0896. Discover the truth about the short sale myths. Visit this site tomorrow for more information.
Are you stressed about the late notices that the bank has been sending? Worried about foreclosuring on your home? Here are a few ways to avoid foreclosure….
* Reinstatement: bring the loan current
* Forebearance: Temporary repayment plan
* Refinance: New loan with reduction in monthly payments
* Loan Modification: Modify original loan terms
* Sell the Property: Must make loan current
* Rent the Property: Must make loan current
* Short Sale: Negotiate with bank to accept sale under loan amount
* Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure: Friendly foreclosure
* Bankruptcy: Will stall foreclosure but not prevent it
You have options. Call us today to get the confidential, caring help that you deserve. Learning about your options will allow you to make an informed decision and reduce the stress. Utilize our CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Experts) staff to negotiate with your lender. Call today and don’t let time run out. Clare LeForce 209-836-0896 / Karen Ross 925-513-2702.