Are you stressed about the late notices that the bank has been sending? Worried about foreclosuring on your home? Here are a few ways to avoid foreclosure….
* Reinstatement: bring the loan current
* Forebearance: Temporary repayment plan
* Refinance: New loan with reduction in monthly payments
* Loan Modification: Modify original loan terms
* Sell the Property: Must make loan current
* Rent the Property: Must make loan current
* Short Sale: Negotiate with bank to accept sale under loan amount
* Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure: Friendly foreclosure
* Bankruptcy: Will stall foreclosure but not prevent it
You have options. Call us today to get the confidential, caring help that you deserve. Learning about your options will allow you to make an informed decision and reduce the stress. Utilize our CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Experts) staff to negotiate with your lender. Call today and don’t let time run out. Clare LeForce 209-836-0896 / Karen Ross 925-513-2702.